Your trusted tax consultant for VAT in Dubai & UAE
Value Added Tax
The introduction of Value Added Tax on various products and services across the GCC market will require businesses to adjust their processes and structure. However, before making any adjustments, it is vital to gain a strong understanding of VAT in Dubai and the UAE to determine how it will affect aspects such as product pricing, cash flow, supply chain, tech infrastructure, and other factors.
Stirling Star has an in-house taxation team, including professionals from the Big 4, with experience in the tax structures of Ireland, UK, and other European countries. We also have in-depth insight regarding taxation in the Indian Sub-Continent. As a professional VAT consultancy, we can provide expert VAT advisory and assistance to help businesses in the region cope with value added tax.
Our range of VAT consultancy services includes the following:
- Business Impact Assessment
- Restructuring of transactions, supply chain and other processes
- Registration of Business under VAT
- VAT enabled ERP implementations
- Periodic financial reports of the business to the management
- Training sessions to create awareness of VAT
- Brining Accounting and Bookkeeping in Line with VAT regulations
- PPreparation and Submission of VAT Returns
- Ensure accounting & reporting as per VAT Laws
- VAT advisory for pertinent updates and amendments to the law
- Providers of outsourced complete accounting Department Solution
Why choose us as your specialised VAT consultant in the UAE
Stirling Star can partner with you as a dedicated VAT consultant for your business in UAE. With our extensive range of end-to-end services and professional in-house team of tax specialists, we can work as your complete provider of tax-compliant solutions. From preparing your books and reports to restructuring your entire financial department, clients can trust Stirling Star to deliver timely and cost-effective answers to their business needs.